Hi there! My name is Erin Li-Sik. I am a designer, creator, and a dreaming entrepreneur living in South Louisiana. My happiest moments are when I create something with my own hands dreamed up by my imagination.
My intention in life is to create products that are beautiful and purposeful. Reduce waste by creating designs with longevity. Redefine fashionable from being trendy to looking timeless. Contribute to my local economy by supporting small business. Promote passion over complacency.
Fun Facts about me:
- My idol is Audrey Hepburn. I have a movie collection, a book collection, an art collection, and general obsession with her. She epitomizes what I aspire to be.
- Thrift store shopping, garage saling, and vintage hunting are all things that bring me pure joy. I like unique pieces that have a story to tell.
- Color is my favorite color. With a hint of green and blue.
- I am a bit of a type A personality.
- Reading is one of my favorite things on the planet to do. It wasn’t always, but once I picked up Harry Potter in high school I was hooked. (And am still hooked on Harry Potter.)
- I love chocolate.